ColoradoCrete, Inc utilizes the latest technology and can set elevation grades when a level floor is critical when leveling old slabs. With ColoradoCrete’s specialized equipment up to 20,000 square feet a day… an efficient application and fast drying time to keep you on schedule.
Spalled, rough, old slabs may be capped for a floor that’s like new. ColoradoCrete utilizes both gypsum and Portland cement-based underlayment to match your project’s specification and budget.
- Gypsum cement-based underlayment with compression strengths up to 4500 psi
- Portland cement-based underlayment with compression strengths up to 7000 psi
- Laser Leveled Floors
- Sound Reduction Mats for condos, apartments, houses, high-rise office buildings, commercial buildings, open ceiling renovations, etc., increasing the sound rating of any floor/ceiling assembly
- Spalled concrete, and rough unfinished concrete
- Specific underlayment as the heat mass for radiant floors
- Smooth and level old wood floors
- Level over hollow core and precast concrete planks
- Encapsulating vinyl asbestos tile